Thursday 12 November 2009

Unemployment



12.30: Wake up, stumble out my garage death pit and go and catch up on a bit of bargain hunt and then over to Loose Women. Turn on THE INTERNET
12.35: Mother goes off to cook me lunch - grilled chicken and rice? Yes Please!
13.30: ITV News - Yeah, I'm interested in current affairs - I HAVE A POLITICS DEGREE Y'KNOW, although I'm too sleepy to watch anything other than ITV.
14.05: Friends (E4) it's the Princess Leia one, I thought I could handle but can't - change to Come Dine With Me (More 4) Lunch also plus vegetables - I guess I oughta get some good stuff in me.
14.30: Trisha (Fiver) Not a fan of Trisha's new haircut. Just dump that love rat, you idiot!
15.05: Gilmore Girls (E4) Theytalksofastactualyjessisquitehotandidontactuallyhateloreli
16.10: Deal or No Deal (with a bit of Countdown beforehand)(C4) Noel's such a bastard
17.00: Golden Balls (ITV1) Mother gets abit shouty
18.00: Hungry - Mother goes to cook dinner.
19.00-00.00: Channel flicking.
00.01: Turn off THE INTERNET. Emerge off sofa. Back to garage.
00.03-02.50: Guitar Hero on Tour. Damage hand severely until it resembles claw and move closer towards 5 stars on every song.
3.00: SLEEP






2 comments: