Monday 7 September 2009

Things that I own that I like

In no particular order:

Binoculars - I've always wanted a decent pair. I had some little fold out ones from Argos when I was younger which I lost twice, this always made me want a good pair, which I now own after coming across a good deal at Attenborough. Sadly, I always forget to take them anyway which is just as bad as not owning any at all. Must remember!

Nintendo DS Lite (Black) - it's quite shiny and better and much better than the white one. For once I've a console in the colour that I wanted (although I do only just prefer it to the navy blue) unlike others I've wanted: GBA (transparant pink instead of transparant blue/purple(?)) N64 controller (Green/Yellow instead of Blue) and the lime green GB colour. Although, I would quite like a DSi, in black also obv, it's matt don't you know.

Candy Apple Red Fat Telecaster - Always, always wanted a Tele. Definitely got a good deal for my Squier Standard, at half the price on eBay and very decent for a first guitar. I love it very much. Next up, as I might have mentioned before, I very much would like a Fender Jaguar, probs in the same colour. Probably also add in my Orange Crush to this, which hopefully one day will be joined by some matching stacks.

Quite a few records, spesh my 7"s - What most my student loan went on in 2nd year, I can't even play them as my record player is broken (don't worry a Project one is already on my wishlist). eBay was definitely my downfall, but I still have some pretty awesome (way overpriced) ones that I still adore, inclu. 'Nine' obv, a luckily purchased Cribs boxset and Suck Our Band EP.

There's probably more.

I thought I'd end the link sharing cycle for a bit. (edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment