Monday 20 October 2008

Watch yourselves, these girls are HOTT!

5) Yoshika Suenaga

Yoshika first rose to fame on the NHK TV program "Sukei no Fukei", becoming an instant hit due to her almost pre-pubescent looks and boundless energy. Despite the potential consequences for my sexuality in picking such a youthful specimen, I've decided to award her 5th place.














4) Rina Akiyama

Awarded Japans Best Buttocks 2007, its easy to see the reason(s) why Rina-chan gained 4th place in my hott list.

















3) Yumi Sugimoto

Famous for her steely cold stare, Miss Sugimoto has been known to destroy men, and horses, with a single look. I've decided to take the chance and put her in at 3rd.

















2) Aoi Kimutoshi

Despite, or possibly because of her bizzarly coloured hair, I find Aoi makes me feel funny in my special place. Which is why she gets 2nd.

















1) Charlene Concepcion

Yes, our very own asain babe. Out of 5, I'd give her one!

And for that reason she is top of my hott list 2008, may god have mercy on us all.












Disclaimer: This hott list is in fact a parody of my perceived yellow fever and in no way should be taken seriously. I in fact do not have a hott list because I can't be bothered to keep track of people I find attractive on the TV/film, although I still maintain Thandie Newton was hot in Run Fat Boy Run.

2 comments: