Friday 21 November 2008

6000 words/ 14 days: Part 3 FINAL

I thought I better finish off this rather dull series of posts. Today I handed in around 40 pages of IR goodness. 
There is no story to tell here. 

It was actually fairly easy and somewhat pleasant in parts. Despite a few hiccups at the beginning (see below) I was pretty productive. I must be growing up. 

Although, almost made two fatal mistakes in each essays:
1) 'Has Mexico Become Columbianized?'
2)  Agreeing with this:

There have been groups, such as Aum Shinrikyo, that attempted to cause mass casualties to hasten Armageddon, as well as organizations in which everyone killed themselves, but there is little evidence, as yet, of terrorists that combine both elements, seeking, Samson-like, to destroy their enemies along with themselves

Cameron 1999: 83 

So anyway, that wasn't so hard after all. This will probably be undermined by crap grades (now excitingly in 'distinction/pass with merit/pass/fail(?)' form!) Now I just have 5,000 for January and then probably another 24,000 for next year. Easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment