Friday 7 November 2008

6000 words/14 days: Part 1

I've decided it will be really exciting for everyone to follow my 2 week struggle to write my first two MA essays. I know, try to contain yourself. Follow my adventure as the number of times I click on facebook steadily rises to over 30oooo/min and decide yet again the kitchen/bathroom/toilet/my room just isn't clean enough. Although, this is all a lie because I started ages ago and am over 2000/3000 through my first one, but anyway, it's a nice whole number.

07/11 : 14 days to go

* After deciding that I DEFINITELY need to finish this one today I have instead spent most of the day on facebook, looking at school league tables (?) cleaning and being excited about the fireworks. Shit.
* Michael has kindly donated some more CDs to soundtrack the writing after yesterdays post-rockathon: today= Mare, Refused, Deerhoof and Kylie. I'm positive this will equal high productivity.
* I am still undecided whether I am arguing that Terrorists are definitely gonna kill us all with WMD or whether they're all just joking and love us really. Argh.
* God I'm Bored.

END

NB. This is NOT procrastination.

2 comments: