Thursday 23 July 2009

CLASSIC MICHAEL #001

01/10/05 20:46

I'm at Uni.

So i swore i would never do it,that i would never start a blog,but here i am,breaking my vow,so you guys better be happy.I have my own 'puter, the best room ever, and i'm as happy as larry. everone is brilliant and lovely and more than a little wierd:thank god there are no 'Hugo's'!I've been pretty wankered quite a lot recently,last nite especially dancing to cheese singing my little heart out, having beer thrown in my face (cheers charlene) so now i'm having a nerdy sat nite in front of my shiny new laptop (did you know you can listen to music on the internet?it's releeh releeh kewl).I'm now in a permenant room on the same block,aargh i'm quite hungover.Being catered rocks!Etc.well, just a kwick hi to you peeps,stay safe,love you all.

Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: