Wednesday 1 July 2009

Some thoughts..

Mike Style.

God, it's fucking hot.
Summer is SHIT.
Walked past Tim's room.
That's a big fan.
Thanks Tim.
Palms are sweaty.
Wonder how much weight I've lost through sweat today.
Nail varnish smells nice.
Might drink some lambrini.
Lambrini girls DO have more fun.
Re-discovered the joy of loud music.
Fuck you Social Club.
Need to do recyling.
Keep hearing noises.
Turn music down so as to hear the burglars.
No TV is a terrible idea.
Need to hoover the stairs.
Mould on hoover puts me off.
Smelt some mouldy pesto.
Might die.
How DO movements in the global South analyse neo-liberalism?
Want to play more Zelda.
House is lonely.
How do case-studies work?
Want to go out and dance more.
I'm a great dancer. Fuck you Michael.
Got no food.
Slightly addicted to Oreos.
Fabs aren't how I remember them.
Why aren't I better at guitar yet?
Why don't FOE want me?
I like my new notebook.
How will I end this post?
Looking forward to Oxford.
Look too manly in new uniform.
[...]

4 comments: