Tuesday 23 June 2009

Shirts for Virgins

Well, since no one 'got' my last post/link thing, I'll move on to more populist territories, i.e bright blocky colours and that kind of thing. I might have even posted about this before, but I can't remember, and don't fancy checking, so yeah.

You might have heard of Uniqlo's range of videogame T-shirts. These differ from your usual videogame T-shirts in that they are not shit. In fact, several of them are pretty awesome. The reason why they are awesome is that it is not obvious they are a videogame T-shirt, which is much more awesome than a T-shirt which is obviously a videogame related T-shirt.

Unfortunately, the site is a bit shit and won't let me copy their images free of charge (wankers), so I'm going to have to link to them. Which means this post is going to be really shit and boring and lacking in colour. So instead I'll just link here which has pictures of all the shirts. Go on. Have a look. I've put time and effort into this post.

Some things to note:

1: These shirts are really cheap! 500円 is liek £3.50! Even the more expensive shirts are under a tenner! Obviously P&P has to be factored in, but even so, if I can figure out a way to order them (prob best by a proxy buying service), I shouldn't end up spending too much :O

2: The Densha de Go! Shirt (in grey) is amazing. I've even played Densha de Go! once. Briefly.

3: The green Xevious one is also quite cool.

4: The Bomber Man one would be a laugh to wear in this political climate.

5: The Makaimura (Ghosts N Goblins) one is incredible! I love the faux Metallica font!

Anyway, peace out, blog. Ignore me at your peril.

1 comment:

  1. Yah they're pretty damn cool. My favourites in no particular order are:

    the galaxian one - not played i don't think? but i like the stars and ship. the pac man one with the levelon it. the street fighter 2 one with the controls on it and the pixely mega man one.

    it's a shame the feenie one isn't nicer :( an image would've been better

    ReplyDelete